Manager Trainee Resume Samples
Manager Trainees are employed by various organizations with the purpose of learning how to become a manager. Usual activities listed on a Manager Trainee resume are implementing company procedures and operation policies, recruiting and training employees, allocating budgets, ensuring a safe environment, and attaining revenue objectives. Eligible example resumes for this position showcase assets such as managerial skills, the ability to follow instructions, effective communication, teamwork, time management, and computer operation. Manager Trainees come from different educational backgrounds, depending on their industry, and usually hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Manager Trainee Cover Letter.
Effectively managed over 800 accounts on a daily basis and closed over 150 loans
- Created custom loan payment schedules including numerous types insurances policies for each customer needs. Personally completed the entire loan process from application to close
- Lead as branch manager and surpassed expectations and goals at four different locations (Champaign, Pekin, Bloomington, and Peoria) (6 weeks)
- Exceeded MT monthly loan goal past 2 months and improved each month on MT rankings
- Processed and handled countless loan payments and balanced the cash drawer daily
Assumed the responsibilities of Customer Accounts Manager one month after being hired
- Utilized industry best-practiced methods; ensuring that the store consistently placed among top positions for all stores in region
- Managed the cost, quality, and schedule of projects improving customer satisfaction and store efficiency
- Established and maintained communication channels
- Conducted weekly meetings to communicate priorities and set goals in order to meet multiple deadlines
- Employed office management techniques and practices resulting in increased efficiency in service delivery
- Forged effective working relationships with coworkers and customers
- Resolved issues with customers concerning billing and rental protection to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Assisted with operations/transitioning of rotating Manager-In-Trainee employees to airport location.
- Generated average monthly sales of $1300 in corporate leads, automotive protection, and prepaid fuel options for customer convenience including, but not limited to: Corporate, International, and Signature customers.
- Increased overall customer satisfaction by 4% within a 30-day period to help exceed Enterprise Service Quality Index standards.
Manager Trainee; Interim Store Manager
Received top sales honors 3 months in a row earning multiple Elite Trips with VP of Enterprise
- Managed and oversaw 3.4 million dollars in assets
- Elevated sales by 19% and service scores to meet and exceed regional expectations
- Consistently made top 40% of the performance matrix
- Presented detailed marketing projects to Vice President of Enterprise
- Strong ability to perform and understand the "CRM" system.
- Managed, improved and implemented ways to lower company's bad debt
- Successfully supervised maintenance/repair of 90 car rental fleet
- Exceeded company's customer service goals by following the "The High 5 plan" philosophy
- Strengthened relationship with insurance companies, body shops, and car dealerships
- Promoted from Customer Sales representative to Manager Trainee
Assisted the store manager with administrative tasks, payroll, scheduling and invoicing
- Motivated and managed a team of 8 people effectively and efficiently to reach monthly goals.
- Managed the team efficiently when under pressure during the holiday season meanwhile hitting the highest sales targets of the year.
- Ranked top 15 in individual sales in the region for consecutive months.
- Managed monthly team meetings about new products and sales targets.
- Provided customers with knowledge of exclusive Helzberg products and provided each customer with a personable experience.
- Provided the team with daily, weekly and monthly sales charts.
- Consistently generated an additional $5000-$7000 in revenue per month by selling vehicle upgrades and protection packages
- Managed account relationships to become the preferred vendor over Enterprise for two major body shops
- Performed many duties of a branch manager
Store Manager Trainee
- Involved in development program to become store manager of Aldi grocery store.
- Assisted with controlling inventory loss, managed employees to complete necessary daily tasks, managed employee work schedule, handled daily ledger books, set store layouts and all necessary functions of maintaining a grocery store.
- Produced record store sales for June and July 2015 during my store management trial period.
- Store currently running a 6% increase in sales from last year.
- Trained and coached new employees on store operations such as cashiering, stocking, cleaning and other functions of a grocery store environment.
Processed payroll, generated daily reports, and managed fleet
- Provided customer service by handling and solving customer concerns and complaints
- Assisted location manager with billing issues and processing payments
- Improved positive customer experience by effective management rental process
- Achieved sales, margin goals, and customer service goals
- Increased sales by expansion of marketing efforts to referral sources
- Effected an environment to ensure professional appearance and positive customer service.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining store inventory, and supervising kitchen team
- Demonstrated extensive of knowledge of products in order to provide superior customer service and drive sales
- Ensured that final products were of high quality and safely prepared
- Utilized problem solving and organizational skills to ensure all projects were completed on time and in accordance with customer expectations
Server, Bartender, Manager Trainee
Adapted to diverse situations and individuals while working in a very fast paced environment.
- Developed repeat customers by consistently providing quick, well-timed, and professional customer service.
- Performed weekly & end of month inventory, and inputted inventory numbers for ordering new product.
- Received multiple "Employee of the Month" awards.
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz (Des Plaines, IL) in February 2018.
I was contacted by a Hertz recruiter after submitting my resume through my university. I submitted an online application as suggested. In the interim, she had spoken with my roommate who was assisting me. The recruiter, who was quite amicable, conducted a brief phone screen and arranged an interview within one week. During that conversation, she inquired if the person with whom she had spoken was my mother! I re-contacted the recruiter to inform her that I was an adult student seeking a career change, not a 20-30 something age wise as I did not want to waste my time. She said that it was OK. The onsite interview was not pleasant. The interviewer displayed obvious shock as I entered the room. Her interview style was condescending and unprofessional. If you are an experienced candidate age 40 or older, I suggest that you not waste your time with Hertz for management trainee roles. They also did not honor their set timeframe for getting back to me with response.
- You do know that people are going to be yelling at you? 1 Answer