Libraries have many resources for looking up topics of medical research, but you can also find good articles by looking online. Here are some examples to get you started.
Government sponsored websites (which usually end in .gov) provide links to research articles, statistics, information about government policies, spending priorities, and laws. Here are some examples:
- British Medical Research Council News and Publications: Gives recent publications, news, and podcasts of research supported by the British government.
- Indian Council of Medical Research: Publications and reports of Indian scientists. Includes some interesting information about traffic incidents and health issues.
- National Science Foundation: U.S. Government agency which oversees the sciences and research. Find links to other U.S. agencies with information on agriculture, health and human services, the center for disease control, environmental services, Smithsonian museums, and space.
Top 20 Great Essay Writing Topics On Science And Technology
With the lines between science, technology, and humanity blurring more and more there as a multitude of topics that could be chosen as a great essay topic. There is no way to list all of the possible options in any single article. Instead we will break it down into several categories, and then into specific topics. If you can’t find a topic here that fits what you would like to write about, then hopefully it will at least help generate an idea that sparks your interest.
Broad categories include Technology and the Human Body, Cloning, Identity and Privacy, Computers, Space Exploration, Genetic Manipulation, and Science and Religion. Those topics are just the tip of the iceberg, with the rapid advances that mankind is making on a nearly daily basis, any paper written on any of the following topics is sure to be exciting and easily researched.
- Does living in a technologically advanced society have a positive or negative effect on humanity?
- What is the effect of social media on the world?
- Has technology made the world smaller or bigger?
- Does the internet need stricter controls and censorship?
- What will technology do to the way we live in twenty-five years?
- Can genetically altered food sources be used to solve the world’s hunger problem?
- What defines death?
- Is using animal matter in human transplants ethical?
- Should people with health hazards such as smoking or obesity pay higher health care costs?
- Should human cloning be allowed?
- What role does religion play in the use of reproductive technologies?
- Is stem cell research a good or bad idea?
- What has social media and texting done to how we communicate?
- Has texting made this generation rude?
- How does memory work?
- Why are diseases, once believed to be eradicated, making a return?
- Why are diseases, once believed to be eradicated, making a return?How important are space exploration and research?How important are space exploration and research?
- Why are diseases, once believed to be eradicated, making a return?How important are space exploration and research?What do we really know about our universe?
- Why are diseases, once believed to be eradicated, making a return?How important are space exploration and research?How smart should our computers get?
- What effect will robotics have on us in twenty years?
Hopefully, the above list included something that interests you and you now have an idea of which direction you want to go with your essay. If not, there are many resources out there to help you make your choice. Good luck and happy writing.
Hire a professional essay writer at this website: Zessay.com - an essay writing service you can trust.