We get it, homework is hard. But we have to give these kids credit. Instead of throwing in the towel or following the worksheet norm -- also known as "the directions" -- they got creative. They did it their way, and boy, are we glad they did.
No Word Left Behind
Ain't Nobody Got Time For Remainders
The Van Gogh
And While We're On The Subject...
Mom says Liam was mystified as to why his answer was wrong.
Say My Name
We Swear She Didn't Hear That At Home
Does Chuck Norris Have A Child?
The Force Is Strong With This One
And last, but certainly not least ...
Smart high schoolers know that when you're completely clueless on a test or homework question, anything -- and I mean anything -- is better than nothing.
Below we have compiled list of students who, when stumped by an impossible question, came up with the best answers ever. If nothing else, at least they got some brownie points on the Internet -- and sometimes even from their equally witty teachers.
1. The Homework Assignment That Was Turned Into A 'Lord Of The Rings Tribute'
But really Alex, you're the best.
2. Because Even An Exam Can Be The Perfect Opportunity To Ask For Girl Advice
Hey, at least this student's honest.
3. Forget Apples -- This Is How You Really Show A Teacher You Care
This student knows the real way to science teacher's heart is a little chemistry humor. The above note, which was posted on Reddit by a teacher, reads: "Did you eat a bunch of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium? Because you're BE-AU-TI-ful!"
4. Pretty Much The Most Brilliant Exam Hack Of All Time
"My professor said I could only use one notecard..."
5. The Extra Credit Question Of Your Dreams...Or Nightmares
What song would YOU sing?
6. Wait, Really?!
7. It's Our Problem-Free Philosophy...
Someone's a 'Lion King' fan...
8. Do Not Try To Pressure This Teacher Into Giving You An 'A'
Sorry, teddy bear.
9. Chemistry Teacher? Or Comedian?
Ah, chemistry humor.